Transworld has been Expeditors' exclusive partner in Israel since 1996
Expeditors International in Brief:
- A Fortune 500 company
- Over $6 Billion annual turnover
- Employs over 13,000 trained professionals
- Worldwide network of over 250 locations across six continents
- Headquartered in Seattle, Washington
- Regional headquarters in London, Sao Paulo, Beirut and Shanghai
- Publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange and part of the S&P 500 Index
- Services include: air and ocean freight consolidation and forwarding, vendor consolidation, customs clearance, cargo insurance, distribution and other value added logistics services
- One of the first logistics companies to offer employees equity-based compensation
"You'd be surprised how far we'll go for you"
Expeditors is one of the world's largest and most innovative global logistics providers. The company serves the world's leading global brands aiming to satisfy the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems.
Expeditors pride themselves on being a solutions-based organization that takes time to understand each customer's individual business needs. As a non-asset based organization, Expeditors offers considerable flexibility in managing customers' supply chains. Longstanding relationships with local and global partners and suppliers enable Expeditors to provide their customers with the best routing and pricing options. In addition to the comprehensive, flexible spectrum of services Expeditors offers cutting-edge information technology that provides a high level of visibility from end to end.
Expeditors' unique culture, industry professionals, award winning processes and globally unified systems ensure their promise "You'd be surprised how far we'll go for you."